Saturday, January 5, 2013

saturday snow #1

Two strange things happened within the last hour.

1) I went for a walk without having any particular destination or time limit or purpose.

2) I took my camera. And I took a couple pictures. 


This is a walkway. Someone kind man with a big machine pushed all the snow to the sides, and I crushed all the snow pebbles with the heel of my boot. It was very fun. And I didn't even slip! 


First glance: strip mall. Second glance: whoa, monster mountains looming


Another picture of the mountains. And I didn't try too hard to cut the cute boy with the difficult rolly suitcase out of it. 


And this is where I live. 

Maybe someday I'll like taking pictures, and it won't bother me that my ears are falling off from the cold (10 degrees today!) and that I can't tell whether or not my nose is running when I go on walks because I'll have my trusty camera and a mind full of imagination. 

That day has yet to arrive. 

But for now... enjoy the four pictures of Utah snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment