Sunday, July 28, 2013

thoughts on holding hands

I went into San Francisco with my family today.

We went to the exploratorium, and played with exhibits I don't really understand (something to do with science and math, two things I have always had an aversion to, sadly enough).

And then I held hands with my sisters as we walked along the Embarcadero.

Holding hands while you walk is like showing everyone that your love cannot be contained by words or thoughts. It's a taking-on-the-world-together action. People holding hands are really difficult to be separated, especially when they're on their way somewhere.


I love holding hands.

I love every second of it.



Because holding hands
means 
that we're okay with telling everyone we see
that we love each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment